Light Chocolate Almond Milk
- 3 cups Raw Almonds
- 6-7 cups of Water
- 3.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup- more to taste
- Soak almonds in water for 24hrs in the refrigerator
- Strain water and add almonds to a blender
- Add remaining ingredients with water to the blender and pulse together until well blended.
- Pour mixture through a nut milk cloth or bag and squeeze liquid through into bowl.
- If your milk still has almond pulp filter through the nut milk bag a second time.
- Use a funnel to pour milk into a jug, cover with lid and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 cup of soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup plain hummus
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 crushed or diced garlic clove
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak cashews for minimum 3 hours then drain water and transfer into food processor on low for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and run on high until you achieve the creamy Caesar dressing texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.