Hasselback Potatoes with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Prep-Time: 10 minutes
Cook-Time: 60-70 minutes
- 6-7 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 3 tablespoons room temperature Water
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 sticks of fresh Rosemary
- Nutritional Yeast to Taste (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- Using a knife create thin slices across potatoes ensuring not to cut all the way through. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together tahini, water, lemon, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Use a small amount of the tahini mixture to coat the bottom of a baking dish, place potatoes.
- Slightly spread apart the sliced potatoes and drizzle on the tahini mixture.
- Sprinkle on some nutritional yeast and place in the oven for 60-70 minutes until potatoes are slightly browned and can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Squeeze on some extra lemon juice and salt to taste.
Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 15 Baby Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Vegan Parmesan (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Pre-heat oven to 450′
- Lay out cooked potatoes on a large baking sheet greased with oil, use cup to lightly press down onto the potatoes until the skin breaks and they are slightly flattened.
- In a small bowl mix together oil, rosemary and garlic, use a spoon to then drizzle this mixture onto each potato. Top with a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Insert into oven on the middle rack and let cook for 20-25 mins or until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and top with vegan Parmesan (optional)