Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing- hot, rich, and “cheesy”. Loaded with spinach and artichokes, it’s definitely a crowd favorite! And of course, it’s Vegan!
This baked version of Spinach Artichoke dip is incredibly easy to make. You’ve probably had store bought spinach dip in the past, but this version is way tastier and way more healthy and you won’t even miss the cheese! Gooey and creamy with the added textures from the spinach and artichokes make for the perfect heavenly bite. Serve alongside chips or crispy oven baked baguette, you can even eat it chilled if you prefer!
How to Make Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
This recipe has only a few simple steps, beginning with soaking cashews overnight or a minimum of four hours. Once soaked quickly sauté some roughly diced onion and garlic. Place the onion and garlic in a blender with the cashews, plant milk, some spices, and most of the artichokes, blend until thick and creamy. Pour this mixture into a baking dish and stir in the remaining artichokes and the spinach. Finally, pop it in the oven for 15 minutes to bake!
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT DIP:
- Fresh not frozen spinach. I prefer fresh spinach for this dip, if frozen it will add more moisture to the dip. If this is all you have on hand, adjust by adding less plant milk.
- This recipe tastes better with jarred, marinated artichokes, this gives it a boost of flavor. Regular canned artichokes can also be used. Whichever artichokes you use, make sure you have removed the majority of the liquid.
- Serve your dip with tortilla chips or baked crispy baguette. To achieve a crispy baguette, cut and spread out on a baking sheet, drizzle with a touch of oil, and bake until slightly browned.
Are you looking for even more delicious Snack Recipes? If so, Click Here!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- High Powdered Blender
- 8×8 Glass Baking Dish
- 1 1/2 cups Soaked Cashews 4 hours or overnight
- 1 ea Yellow Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 1/2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt more to taste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cups Plant Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Artichokes
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach roughly cut
- Begin by soaking cashews overnight or for a minimum of four hours in water.
- Pre-heat oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a small amount of water or oil in a non-stick pan and saute the onion and garlic until translucent (approximately 3 minutes).
- Drain the cashews and add them to a high-speed blender with the onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, plant milk and most of the artichokes (save some to incorporate larger pieces into the dip later). Blend until smooth.
- Chop up the remaining artichokes to your preferred size. Set aside.
- Pour mixture into a glass baking dish, stir in the spinach and artichokes until fully incorporated. Bake in the oven, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately alongside oven-baked baguette or tortilla chips.