Prep Time: 7 Minutes
Freeze Time: 2-5 hours
Last year I shared my Chocolate Nice Cream, so with the hot weather back in full swing I thought it was time to try another flavor!
The trick to the perfect Nice Cream is to get the ratio of Nut Milk to Bananas perfect. I personally like mine more creamy, so I added extra Milk in there. It’s as simple as blending 3-ingredients together and popping it in the freezer!
Let me tell you how:
- 5 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (or preferred Nut Milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Peel and cut bananas into 1 inch pieces, place in a plastic bag or an air tight container. Freeze for approximately 2 hours or until nice and solid.
- Add frozen bananas, nut milk and vanilla extract to a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Poor mixture evenly into an air tight container or bowl that you can cover. Place back in the freezer until it has reached the consistency you desire. For a super solid ice cream let freeze for multiple hours, for more of a soft ice cream wait 1-2 hours.