Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 12-14 Cookies
Prep-Time: 7 Minutes
Bake Time: 20 Minutes
The perfect peanut butter cookie we all know and love without all the oil and sugar!
I am quite excited to share these cookies with you today, the recipe only uses 5 pure ingredients, making them oil-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free! Slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. We discovered these also taste phenomenal dunked in Almond Milk!
Simply combine the wet ingredients with a hand mixer until they are well incorporated and slightly fluffy, then stir in the dry ingredients. Using an ice cream scoop we distribute onto the baking sheets and use parchment paper to press down the batter with our fingers. We use parchment paper because the dough is quite sticky. Pop in the oven and check on them regularly to make sure they don’t overcook.
If you are finding the dough difficult to work with it, refrigerate for 30 minutes and try again. Because we are using natural peanut butter it is easier to work with it while it is slightly cooler.
If you love peanut butter as much as I do you will love this recipe!
Check out my other cookie recipes here:
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl add peanut butter (best if refrigerated), banana and maple syrup. Use a hand mixer to blend together until well incorporated and slightly fluffy.
- Stir in almond flour and salt until a nice batter is formed, if your batter is too sticky add a bit more almond flour or put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and use and ice cream scoop to distribute batter evenly. Use another piece of parchment paper to press down the cookies until they are flat (1 cm thick is ideal).
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, checking halfway through.
- Let cool completely before serving with a glass of almond milk.