Creamy Coconut Curry Noodles
These one pot Creamy Coconut Curry Noodles are easy and the ultimate comfort food. Ready in 20 minutes or less, making it the perfect weekday meal.
I absolutely love curry! I have definitely experimented a lot with curry over the years. When I was creating this dish, I really wanted something curry inspired but super simple and mild. After some trail and error, I finally created this dish and it quickly became a regular in our household! Along with being super creamy with a bit of heat it also has the perfect balance between sweet and savory with a dash of lime to tie it all together. This recipe is perfect for those not looking for an eye watering curry and one that even the kids will enjoy.
Note: If you do want it spicier than you can easily add more curry paste and chili garlic sauce, which is detailed below.
The main flavors in this recipe come from the Yellow Curry Paste and Chili Garlic Sauce. If you don’t already have these ingredients they are easy to find. They are a staple in most grocery stores and are very versatile for many dishes so you can use them again and again.
How to make Creamy Coconut Curry Noodles:
Besides being delicious, the reason why these are so popular in our house is because it’s so simple to make! This recipe uses only one large pan or pot and is done in 20 minutes or less. Simply, sauté the garlic and any additional vegetables you wish. Next stir in all the sauce ingredients, and let it simmer with the rice noodles until soft.
- This dish is easily made gluten-free by using tamari instead of soy sauce.
- Want to switch it up? Try using rice instead of rice noodles and pair with your favorite stir-fried vegetables!
- Storage is easy, simply keep in the fridge in an Tupperware container until ready to eat. To heat it up, either place in the microwave or on the stovetop with a splash of plant milk until warm.
Looking for more Pasta Recipes? If so, Click Here!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Creamy Coconut Curry Noodles
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic Crushed
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Yellow or Red Curry Paste more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce more to taste
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Almond Milk or other plant milk
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 250 g Rice Noodles
- Green Onions diced
- Stir Fried Veggies
- In a large pot or pan heat oil/water and sauté garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, onion powder, turmeric and ginger. Once fragrant, add curry paste, using a spatula to incorporate well.
- Stir in the coconut milk, almond milk and agave. Cover on low until simmering, then add the rice noodles.
- Continue to cook uncovered and stirring occasionally until the noodles are fully cooked (approximately 10 minutes)
- Season with lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve warm alongside your favorite sautéed vegetables.