Prep-Time: 10 minutes
Cook-Time: 60-70 minutes
- 6-7 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 3 tablespoons room temperature Water
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 sticks of fresh Rosemary
- Nutritional Yeast to Taste (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- Using a knife create thin slices across potatoes ensuring not to cut all the way through. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together tahini, water, lemon, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Use a small amount of the tahini mixture to coat the bottom of a baking dish, place potatoes.
- Slightly spread apart the sliced potatoes and drizzle on the tahini mixture.
- Sprinkle on some nutritional yeast and place in the oven for 60-70 minutes until potatoes are slightly browned and can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Squeeze on some extra lemon juice and salt to taste.