Makes 4 Pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1- 1 1/4 cup Nut Milk
- In a medium size mixing bowl thoroughly mash banana with a fork, add vanilla extract and cinnamon, mix again.
- Stir in oat flour, quick oats and baking powder.
- Slowly add nut milk while continuing to stir until a nice pancake batter is formed.
- Heat a non stick baking pan to medium heat and use a ladle to scoop pancake batter onto the pan. Cook pancakes for 3-4 minutes a side.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup, and fruit (optional)