Do you want to feel indulged without the guilt? These cookies will do the trick. One bite will make you melt and feel instantly satisfied.
Ooey, gooey and best of all – CHOCOLATY. These cookies are naturally gluten-free, contain no flour, and made using only 8 simple ingredients.
Check out how easy they are to make:
Recipe makes 12 Cookies
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Golden Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp ground flax+ 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- Make your flax egg and set aside for 10 mins.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together cocoa powder, cane sugar and baking soda.
- Add to the mixture, almond butter, flax egg, vanilla and almond milk. Mix until a nice batter forms.
- Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper ( 6 cookies per baking sheet to avoid them sticking together) make 1 inch round balls with your batter and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 15 – 20 mins before consuming.