Double Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
Do you want to feel indulged without the guilt? These cookies will do the trick. One bite will make you melt and feel instantly satisfied.
Ooey, gooey and best of all – CHOCOLATY. These cookies are naturally gluten-free, contain no flour, and made using only 8 simple ingredients.
Check out how easy they are to make:
Recipe makes 12 Cookies
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Golden Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp ground flax+ 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- Make your flax egg and set aside for 10 mins.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together cocoa powder, cane sugar and baking soda.
- Add to the mixture, almond butter, flax egg, vanilla and almond milk. Mix until a nice batter forms.
- Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper ( 6 cookies per baking sheet to avoid them sticking together) make 1 inch round balls with your batter and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 15 – 20 mins before consuming.