Nut Butter Energy Bites
Makes Appox 16 Bites
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine flour and nut butter. Use your hands to incorporate.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and use your hands to create 3/4 inch round balls of dough. Place them onto tray and insert into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a mixing bowl and melt on the stove top by bringing water in a small pot to a boil and placing the mixing bowl over top. Continue to stir the mixture until it’s completely melted and the oil is well incorporated. Remove from stove.
- Remove balls from the freezer and dip into the chocolate mixture, place them back on the tray and freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Keep finished energy balls in the refrigerator until ready to consume.