- 2 Cups of Oats
- 1 very ripe Banana
- 2 tsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1/4 cup melted Nut Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp Agave or Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- In a large bowl combine melted nut butter with vanilla and banana. Use a fork to mash the banana into the mixture until well combined. Add the agave and stir.
- Add oats and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add in the pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chocolate chips, slowly add in the warm water until the mixture is well combined and able to form into balls.
- If your mixture is too wet add more oats, if too dry add more warm water.
- Form 1 inch balls and then lightly flatten with your palm, drop them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until slightly browned on the bottoms.