Makes 12 Muffins
Prep-Time: 15 mins
Bake Time: 20-22 mins
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter
- 1 cup of Oat milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350’F.
- In a small bowl add ground flax seed and combine with 3 tbsp of water- let sit for 10 mins to make your flax egg.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine sifted flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together oat milk and brown sugar until well combined then add it to your dry ingredients.
- Add all remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Line a 12 muffin tray with muffin tins and evenly distribute batter.
- Bake for 20-22 mins until cooked through and slightly browned.