- 3 200g packages of Udon Noodles
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp gluten free or regular soy sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave
- 1/2 tbsp of sriracha
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash then cut red pepper into slices
- Break up broccoli into bite size pieces and wash
- In a small bowl mix together ginger, sesame seed oil, garlic, agave, apple cider vinegar, sriracha, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and set on the stove on high
- While waiting for the water to boil- In a large pan add vegetable oil an turn to medium-high heat, wait for pan to warm up and add red peppers, sautee for 2 mins then and broccoli. Lower heat to medium-low and cook for an additional 4 -5 minutes. Lower heat and add a lid to the pan to steam for approx 2 mins until vegetables are desired tenderness.
- When your pot of water has started to boil add in your udon noodles and cook according to package, once cooked, drain noodles then add to your pan of vegetables. Add the small bowl of sauce the the pan and stir to combine all ingredients together.
- Garnish with sesame seeds