- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 very ripe banana
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350′
- In a mixing bowl use a beater to mix together cane sugar, peanut butter and vegan butter until smoothed together.
- Add banana and beat again until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine together with hands, if batter is too dry and wont stick together add small amounts of almond milk until you can form the dough into a 1.5 inch ball in your hand.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, use a fork to press down and flatten balls into cookie shape.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15 mins or until the bottoms of the cookies are nicely browned. (you may need two baking sheets to fit all 24 cookies)
- Remove from oven and let cool on a drying rack for about 10 mins before consuming.