- Thick Cut Bread
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Maple Syrup
- In a small bowl add flax and water and set aside
- In a large bowl combine non-dairy milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon adding flax mixture last, then whisk.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat, coat each side of the bread in mixture ensuring not to soak it.
- Place coated bread onto hot pan and leave for about 2-3 mins or until lightly browned- make sure to do this to both sides of the bread.
- Top you french toast with fresh fruit of your choice (optional) and pour on your maple syrup!