- 3 cups Raw Almonds
- 6-7 cups of Water
- 3.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup- more to taste
- Soak almonds in water for 24hrs in the refrigerator
- Strain water and add almonds to a blender
- Add remaining ingredients with water to the blender and pulse together until well blended.
- Pour mixture through a nut milk cloth or bag and squeeze liquid through into bowl.
- If your milk still has almond pulp filter through the nut milk bag a second time.
- Use a funnel to pour milk into a jug, cover with lid and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.