- 4 Frozen Bananas
- 1/4 cup Strong Coffee
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Agave or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Cut frozen bananas into cubes, peal skin off with a butter knife, put cubes into a food processor or strong blender with coffee and blend until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and agave and pulse just enough to combine ingredients.
- Transfer mixture into a deep dish pan or bowl lined with parchment paper, fold in chocolate chips.
- Freeze for minimum 5 hours before serving