Chipolte Cauliflower Ranch Salad
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chipotle powder more to taste
- 1 crushed or diced garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp of franks hot sauce or hot sauce of choice – more to taste
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 3 radishes – i used and carrot peeler to make small slivers
Mild Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 small clove of crushed garlic- more to taste
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp vinegar – i used apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Non-Dairy Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 325′
- Wash and break up the head of the cauliflower into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl to combine with the oil, chipotle, hot sauce and garlic. Stir thoroughly.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the oven for approx 60 mins (depending on the size of your cauliflower pieces)
- While the cauliflower is baking prepare your salad by first washing and cutting or ripping up your kale, place your kale onto your plate in serving size of your choosing and top with alfalfa sprouts and shredded radishes. Make sure your alfalfa sprouts are thoroughly washed and dried.
- Prepare the ranch dressing by first adding the vegan mayo to a bowl and adding the garlic and dry spices. The add the vinegar. Add a plash of non- dairy milk and mix together. Add more non-dairy milk until you get your desired consistency. Add more salt or pepper to taste.
- Once the cauliflower is done baking, top it onto your salad and then drizzle on your ranch dressing!