- 15 Baby Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Vegan Parmesan (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Pre-heat oven to 450′
- Lay out cooked potatoes on a large baking sheet greased with oil, use cup to lightly press down onto the potatoes until the skin breaks and they are slightly flattened.
- In a small bowl mix together oil, rosemary and garlic, use a spoon to then drizzle this mixture onto each potato. Top with a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Insert into oven on the middle rack and let cook for 20-25 mins or until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and top with vegan Parmesan (optional)