Kale Salad with Roasted Cashews
- 1 Bunch of fresh Kale
- 1 Peach
- 1 handful of Strawberries
- 1 handful of Blueberries
- 5 Brussels sprouts
- 2 Corn on the Cob
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of raw Cashews
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350’F
- In a medium bowl add raw cashews, oil and salt, mix together until the cashews are nicely coated. On a large baking sheet spread out cashews and place in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for approx. 15 mins taking them out and stirring every 5 minutes until they are nicely browned.
- Peal the husk off the corn and place cobs in a pot of boiling water, cover with a lid until the water returns to a boil, turn off heat and let the corn cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the water and let sit to cool.
- Wash and prepare remaining ingredients- Making sure to cut the brussels sprouts into thin slices. Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once the corn has cooled use a knife or carrot peeler along the cob to remove the kernels and sprinkle them onto salad.
- Add roasted cashews
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar to your preference